Kirurumu Manyara Lodge
Kirurumu Manyara Lodge is set high on the edge of the Great Rift Valley, enjoying a marvellous, uplifting and panoramic view eastward over Lake Manyara, the Rift floor and Mt. Losimingori. Behind Kirurumu, the Ngorongoro Highlands rise in green and fertile splendour and form the gateway to Ngorongoro Crater and, finally, Olduvai Gorge, the Serengeti.
Download Kirurumu Manyara Lodge Fact sheet here
Rooms / Facilities
Manyara Lodge has the following facilities :
- * 27 tented rooms
- * 2 honeymoon suites and 2 family cottages.
- * Fully ensuite bathrooms, hot and cold running water
- * Electricity
- * Bar complete with sun-deck and panoramic views of the rift valley
- * Dining room with waiter service
Manyara Lodge overlooks the Rift valley escarpment onver Lake Manyara. The following activities are all possible:
- * Maasai guided ethno - botanical walks.
- * Mountain biking available on request
- * Half-Day treks / hikes
- * Fly camping in forests on special request
- * 15 minutes from Lake Manyara Airstrip
- * 2 - 2 1/2 hours from Arusha
- * 40 minutes from Ngorongoro Gate
- * 20 minutes from Lake Manyara National Park
- * 40 minutes from Tarangire National Park